Family Practice-Without OB opening in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our growing family medicine practice. This physician would join a thriving practice consisting of three physicians and three nurse practitioners, as well as an experienced support staff.
- Practice Hours: Monday Friday, 7:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
- Flexible schedule; No weekends or holidays
- Average outpatient volume: 18-20 patients per day
- Shared Call 1:4 with Nurse Triage System
- Physician will provide oversight to 1 NP
- Telehealth offered
- On-site lab
- Common Diagnoses:
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Back pain
- Endocrinology issues
- Heart failure
Our Physician Network employs more than 1000 physicians and advanced practice providers at over 260 practice locations, caring for more than four million patients annually. We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Ideally situated between Chicago, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to just over 174,000 residents and is known for its diverse community and great quality of life. A multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape, and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation s top physician friendly states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: