Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Indiana.
Family Medicine physician to join our team at our Health Center and meet the growing demand for primary care services in Northwest Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining a team of well-established providers including a physician and two nurse practitioners.
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Practice hours include one late night until 6:00 p.m. and one early morning
- Average outpatient volume: patients per day
- Schedule: 36 patient contact hours, 4 administrative work hours
- Flexible Schedule
- Responsible for own call with support from Nurse Triage
- Strong mentorship from existing providers
Our Physician Network employs more than 1000 physicians and advanced practice providers at over 260 practice locations, caring for more than four million patients annually. We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
A quaint town located in Northwest Indiana and is home to a 794-acre lake that residents and visitors enjoy both from the shore and in the water. Only 7 miles from another desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. The area has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, the area offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: