HEADLINE: Englewood, New Jersey: Two Ob/Gyn physicians are needed to join a successful and very well established single-specialty group. They currently have six Ob/Gyn physicians, three Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:7 or 1:8. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn cases. Admit to only one NICU/Level 3 hospital. The Hospital has a Perinatologist and Neonatologist on staff. DaVInci Robotic equipment is available. $ Salary range: $200,000 to $250,000 plus. $ Excellent growth and earning potential!
LOCATION: Englewood, New Jersey
- Their two offices and one hospital are all located in or near Englewood, New Jersey.
- They are all situated about 20 minutes to Manhattan.
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in Englewood, New Jersey, two Ob/Gyn physicians are needed to join a successful single-specialty private practice group.
- They were established twenty-six years ago.
- This busy practice currently has six Ob/Gyn physicians, three Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- These excellent Ob/Gyn opportunities are due to increased growth and expansion.
- The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:7 or 1:8. It will depend upon if they hire one or two more Ob/Gyns.
- Their Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform a respectable volume of Ob deliveries as well as Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- There is approximately a 50/50 percent mixture of Ob deliveries and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- The opportunity to do Laparoscopic surgery is available with this practice.
- Da Vinci Robotic equipment is also available.
- Hospital information: There is no running around. The new Ob/Gyn physicians will work out of one hospital. It has a Level 3 NICU Nursery. They also have a Perinatologist and Neonatologist on staff.
- They have two offices which are about five minutes apart. They are also about five minutes from their hospital.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be available during the summer of 2023 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering an excellent compensation package. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Very competitive base salary range of $200,000 to $250,000 plus, which will be commensurate with the Ob/Gyn physician s experience
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- There is excellent growth and earning potential with this practice.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8,930,000 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!