Do you want to work for a leading industrial automation company focused on being the most valued global provider of power, controls and information?
Vector Technical has partnered with the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, and they are looking to add Engineering Technicians to their team!
$24 - $28/hr.
1st & 2nd Shift available
- Support engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include analog, digital and/or video circuits, and logic systems.
- Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assist in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Use manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
- Typically requires 2-3 years of experience.