Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio is seeking a full-time adult neuropsychologist who has interest in working with adult and geriatric populations. Typical referrals would include, dementia, TBI, seizures and other medically involved referrals. Evaluation, consultation, and therapy duties would be included, with both inpatient and outpatient populations.
The position is based at Mercy Health St. Rita's, an acute care rehabilitation service with a great multi-disciplinary neuro-rehabilitation team. You would also be part of a large hospital's acute care psychology consultation service.
We offer varied, interesting work, great colleagues, a respectful work environment and competitive compensation, all in the welcoming Midwest city of Lima, Ohio.
- D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology or equiv.
- Completed an American Psychological Association approved pre-doctoral internship and a two-year formal postdoctoral residency in neuropsychology or medical psychology.
- Licensed or license eligible in Ohio
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and Continuing Education Support, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
Our region offers Midwest living (excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Interested candidates should contact and send their CV to:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician & APC Recruitment
Mercy Health - Lima & Springfield, Ohio Markets