Toptal is an elite network that matches the world's top talent with the world's top organizations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Expert for one of our highly reputed client. This is a fully remote opportunity for people who are based in US.
The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence and will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- Coordinate, plan and prioritize execution of digital marketing tactics
- Drive and own the creative execution process, from creative concept to routing creative to releasing final creative assets Manage campaign timeline, from planning to execution, and ensure milestones are met
- Responsible for working with both internal and external partners to pull and validate data Package data in presentations to make the data insightful, digestible, and actionable
- Measure and track KPIs on an ongoing basis to assess performance
- Work directly with Digital Marketing channel owners to aggregate and share insights
- Report on marketing campaign and testing programs, providing insight for cross-channel optimization
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive tactical execution
- Responsible for maintaining campaign budgets Escalate issues and roadblocks, as needed, working to efficiently resolve Assist with ad ops activities, including pixels/tagging, audiences
- Stay current on new developments and emerging partners in the e-commerce environment;
- Utilize learnings to help drive marketing strategy
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience either at an agency or on an in-house team;
- Retail e-commerce or membership environment preferred
- Experience working with large-scale campaigns and budgets across digital channels (SEM, Display, Paid Social)
- Strong project management experience and ability to multi-task
- Possess a test and learn mindset Experience with digital marketing analytics and UI tools required (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
- Applicant should be based in US
- The applicant should be open for long term contractual roles.