OUR PEOPLE POWER OUR PURPOSE. Join our team and ignite your intention to make a difference. Together, we'll create an experience that's powerful enough to transform lives, including your own.
Area Sales Advisor
HOW WE SHOW UP
We are fiercely committed to our Core Values: Attitude of Gratitude, Team Player, Deliver Results and Live our Mission. We embrace change with optimism and build positive working relationships by treating each other with dignity and speaking our truth fast with good intention and kindness. We act with integrity and consistently bring out the best in others. When things get tough, we keep calm and yoga on.
CorePower Yoga is looking for an Area Sales Advisor to support with driving yoga product and membership sales through building relationships and providing an extraordinary experience for our students in partnership with multiple Area/Studio/District Managers. This individual will be responsible for driving sales with a motivating and enthusiastic attitude. You'll thrive in this position with an outgoing personality, high level of organization, and the ability to build rapport and quickly convert.
Position will be responsible for driving sales in a 3-studio area. Area Sales Advisor will be responsible for 80-100 memberships per month as monitor of success. Some travel will be required as position will carry a reasonability for sales over 3 studio area. Incumbent may travel to various other facilities to promote the Core Power Yoga product. This position is full time and may require availability to work non-traditional hours including, weekends, evening and/or morning shifts and holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Prospect new & existing students & facilitate CPY experience
- Generate leads from classes, events and studio inquiries
- Practice consistent follow-up and drive membership conversion
- Support and help build in-studio and market engagement and activations
- Drive brand awareness through events and relationship building with local businesses and partners; via existing and identifying new opportunities
- Know top students/VIP members and always deliver a high level of hospitality
- Maintain marketing material; re-stock flyers, remove old and outdated materials, replenish supply of scan and referral cards
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with Studio/Area Leadership and Studio Support Center Leadership all pertinent information
- Accountability for driving shared membership/ student financial goals
- Own the student experience in the studio; help direct student issues
- Ability to learn and use POS system; have expertise and assist/train instructors in how to effectively sell and use the systems
- Close approximately 80-100 memberships per month.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent sales, written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills required
- Confidence to meet and exceed sales targets
- Friendly, outgoing personality with optimistic attitude
- Team player
- Passion for building community & relationships; ability to create meaningful connections with a diverse group
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Ability to close a sale and meet sales goals
- Goal-oriented with time management skills
- Flexible schedule with willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Previous sales experience, 3+ years preferred selling monthly and annual subscription products
- Represent and be an ambassador for the CorePower Yoga brand
- Must be able to work in a stationary position, move and walk around event and office spaces, and lift occasionally up to 25 lbs
- Must demonstrate CorePower Yoga values: Attitude of Gratitude and Optimism, Team Player, Deliver Results and Live our Mission
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Company offered Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off policies
- Complimentary membership to CPY
- 300 hour-teacher training*
*Must have completed 100 teaching hours to be eligible.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2002 in Denver, CO, we create intensity for the body and presence for the mind. At CorePower Yoga (CPY), this is our promise. We live our power by showing the world the incredible life-changing things that happen when you root an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned yogi, we believe in working every muscle and every emotion. We love the magic that happens in our practice while creating a work environment that offers challenge, opportunity, and job love. As a CPY team, we lead our studios through the passion for wellness and yoga lifestyle