OUR PEOPLE POWER OUR PURPOSE. Join our team and ignite your intention to make a difference. Together, we'll create an experience that's powerful enough to transform lives, including your own.
HOW WE SHOW UP
We are fiercely committed to our Core Values: Attitude of Gratitude, Team Player, Deliver Results and Live our Mission. We embrace change with optimism and build positive working relationships by treating each other with dignity and speaking our truth fast with good intention and kindness. We act with integrity and consistently bring out the best in others. When things get tough, we keep calm and yoga on.
THE ROLE OF A COREPOWER YOGA SET EMPLOYEE
A CorePower Yoga (CPY) Studio Experience Team member is a part of our CPY Studio Experience Team (SET), pivotal to our commitment to provide a pristine clean & safe practice environment. The primary role of SET is to deliver an extraordinary student experience through cleanliness during 1 scheduled shift, 1.5 hours a week. The Studio Experience Team member maintains a premium sensory studio experience while in the studio through CPY Smart Health and zone-cleaning protocols. Studio Experience Team members have the opportunity to deepen their connection with CPY community and strengthen a personal yoga practice by taking advantage of a deeply discounted yoga membership associated with SET employment (prices vary by market).
- Provide superior cleaning services in accordance with CPY Smart Health and zone-cleaning protocols and guidelines
- Promptly respond to student needs and concerns by connecting students with the appropriate studio leadership team member to resolve and support their questions and concerns
- Comply with expectations for substitution, no-show policy and other guidelines as outlined by the Employee Handbook and studio management
- Contribute to a positive, supportive, and fun studio environment by upholding our Core Values and creating rewarding working relationships
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent oral communication skills, professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills are essential for maintaining the high level of studio community engagement and customer service required for the position
- Ability to perform manual cleaning work, frequently move and lift up to 25 lbs. and constantly position self to clean various areas of the CPY studio space
- Engage in physical activity involved in studio cleaning tasks for a maximum of 1.5 to 3 hours at a time
THE FINE PRINT
- Weekly shifts, 1.5 hours each
- Must be able to move around the studio space, crouch, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Deeply discounted yoga membership that includes access to online and in studio class opportunities, retail discount, and CPY team special events and classes
- Significant discounts on teacher training and lifestyle programming
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2002 in Denver, CO, we create intensity for the body and presence for the mind. At CorePower Yoga (CPY), this is our promise. We live our power by showing the world the incredible life-changing things that happen when you root an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned student, we believe in working every muscle and every emotion. We love the magic that happens in our practice while creating a work environment that offers challenge, opportunity, and job love. As a CPY team, we lead our studios through the passion and support of our Core Values, hard work, and a vibrant field and studio support team.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. CorePower Yoga is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, BIPOC, LGBTQ, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
CorePower Yoga provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact Human Resources at .
Live your power by joining us in helping others live theirs.