OUR PEOPLE POWER OUR PURPOSE. Join our team and ignite your intention to make a difference. Together, we'll create an experience that's powerful enough to transform lives, including your own.
HOW WE SHOW UP
We are fiercely committed to our Core Values: Attitude of Gratitude, Team Player, Deliver Results and Live our Mission. We embrace change with optimism and build positive working relationships by treating each other with dignity and speaking our truth fast with good intention and kindness. We act with integrity and consistently bring out the best in others. When things get tough, we keep calm and yoga on.
A CorePower Yoga (CPY) Lead Instructor delivers an extraordinary experience through curating a welcoming environment for all and supporting growth for their students and peers. They guide students through CPY aligned classes, facilitate Teacher Trainings, and host continuing education and feedback sessions for peer teachers. The Lead Instructor is committed to expanding the CPY community and has a heart to lead, develop, and coach others to their fullest potential. This individual must be adaptable to change, strong in time management skills, and proficient in project execution. Ideally, this individual has prior coaching or facilitation experience and exhibits a passion for yoga learning and program development. This individual commits to weekly teaching, facilitation, and mentorship support of Teacher Training enrollees and peers. The Lead instructor cultivates supportive relationships by making themselves accessible and approachable, communicating effectively, and following through on tasks efficiently.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide yoga instruction by teaching CorePower Yoga classes, adhering to CPY yoga quality standards
- Actively teach multiple formats as an instructor, 4-6 regularly scheduled classes weekly
- Coordinate and lead facilitation for hybrid teacher training sessions. Participate in facilitation, coaching, and student mentorship for virtual teacher training sessions as needed
- Lead in-market continuing education workshops and special classes in partnership with Yoga and Studio leadership teams
- Support hybrid auditions & intensives per the needs of the market
- Partner with Senior Yoga Trainers and studio leadership on coaching in-studio yoga quality and teacher growth
- Act as a leader, provide support and guidance to students and studio teams
- Work cross functionally and communicate efficiently with the District Manager, Yoga Team, Director of Yoga Operations, and virtual Teacher Training Team as needed
EDUCATION, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Certificate of completion from a Yoga Alliance certified 200-hour teacher training program required, 300-hour or 500-hour preferred
- Preferred 2+ years of teaching experience with CPY
- Current CPR/AED certification required
- Must be available to work 24-32 hours weekly, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to lead students in physical activity for a maximum 1.5 hours at a time
- Ability to withstand exposure to heated classroom for the duration of class
- Proficiency in computer applications
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Company offered Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off policies
- Complimentary membership to CPY
- Complimentary Plus One Membership to CPY
- $14-22 per hour based on market starting rates or $2/hour additional hourly rate if current employee
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2002 in Denver, CO, we create intensity for the body and presence for the mind. At CorePower Yoga (CPY), this is our promise. We live our power by showing the world the incredible life-changing things that happen when you root an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned yogi, we believe in working every muscle and every emotion. We love the magic that happens in our practice while creating a work environment that offers challenge, opportunity, and job love. As a CPY team, we lead our studios through the passion and support of our Core Values, hard work, and a vibrant field and studio support team.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. CorePower Yoga is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, BIPOC, LGBTQ, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
CorePower Yoga provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact Human Resources at .
Live your power by joining us in helping others live theirs.