Regional West Physicians Clinic is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Clinical Therapist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will provide quality therapy to individuals, groups, couples, adolescents, children and families.
As the RWPC Clinical Therapist you will:
- Formulate assessments of mental health needs of clients and develop treatment plans accordingly
- Coordinate, implement, evaluate and accurately document sessions and interventions as related to the treatment plan
- Communicate pertinent patient information to all constituencies involved in the plan of care
You may be a great fit if you have:
- A Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, Social Work or other related mental health field
- Licensure as a Certified Professional Counselor and/or Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Previous inpatient our outpatient mental health therapy experience
We look forward to connecting with you.