Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Portsmouth, Virginia.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Child / Adolescent Psychiatrist in Portsmouth, VA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Child or Adolescent Psychiatrist needed to join an inpatient facility in Portsmouth, Virginia. The Portsmouth area is breathtaking, with access to both the Chesapeake Bay and The Atlantic Ocean this small area is home to incredible beaches, naval history museums, seafood, art, and live events.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Evaluate newly admitted patients
• Create and manage the implementation of patient care plans
• Direct the deliverance of patient care
• Light call schedule
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Potential for bonuses
• Malpractice insurance
• Paid time off
• 401k with company matching
• CME package
• Health insurance
• Student loan assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Valid Virginia medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
• Minimum of four years of experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.