Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in New York, New York.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist in New York, NY. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. New York is known for its famous attractions like Times Square, Central Park, the Empire State Building and Yankee Stadium-to name just a few. Each of the City's five boroughs (Manhattan, Staten Island, The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn) contains their own roster of must-see destinations, great restaurants, cultural hotspots, and unforgettable activities.
• Full-time, locum position
• Hospital setting with a full range of staff and care team
• Variable schedule
• 100% inpatient caseload
• Average 10 to 12 patients per shift
• Child and adolescent patient cases with a mood disorder, history of trauma, substance abuse, or behavioral concerns
• Provide patient care during night hours
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
• Valid New York medical license
• Current, unrestricted DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14063