Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Buffalo, New York.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist in Buffalo, NY. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Buffalo is the second-largest city in the U.S. state of New York and the largest city in Western New York. The city has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods to a burgeoning craft beer scene. Visit seven Frank Lloyd Wright structures, spend the morning with Charles Burchfield at the Burchfield Penney Art Center, relive where President Theodore Roosevelt took the oath of office, take in the scene at Canalside or Larkin Square, and don't forget to check out Niagara Falls!
• Full-time, locum position
• Hospital setting with a full range of staff and care team
• Variable schedule
• 100% inpatient caseload
• Average 10 to 12 patients per shift
• Child and adolescent patient cases with a mood disorder, history of trauma, substance abuse, or behavioral concerns
• Provide patient care during night hours
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
• Valid New York medical license
• Current, unrestricted DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14062