VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where you can utilize your customer service skills and experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
Join Team VXI
· Competitive salary
· Paid Training
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
· Fun Work Environment
· Full-time Employment
· Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
· Professional comportment and demeanor
· Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
· Ability to sell and overcome objections
· Ability to learn product knowledge and sell best solutions
· Outstanding verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
· Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
· Self-motivated and upbeat
· Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
· Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required
Other Things We Look For
· Strong work ethic
· Desire to sell and be of service
· Solid work history
· Motivated by quality/integrity
· Desire to excel
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen upon offer
· High School Diploma/GED (Associates Degree preferred)
· 1 Year Sales Experience (within a call center environment preferred)
· Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.